At TheBusinessGlobal.com, we take copyright infringement seriously and are committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and have established the following procedures for submitting and responding to copyright infringement claims.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on TheBusinessGlobal.com, please send a written notification to our designated agent:
Designated Agent: Name: SEO Vision Co. Email Address: [email protected]
Please include the following information in your notification:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including a description of the work and its location on our website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once we receive a complete DMCA takedown notice, we will review the information provided and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material.
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which TheBusinessGlobal.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a counter-notification, we will promptly provide the person who provided the DMCA notification with a copy of your counter-notification, and will inform that person that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within 10 business days. We will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter-notification, unless our designated agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the DMCA notification that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email protected].